Sunday, July 26, 2015

It's always a let down after "Cheat Day"

     Tim Ferris' "Slow Carb" diet has been good to me for about a year and a half now.  I'm a pretty average guy in height but tended to carry a little extra weight.  The change allowed me to just make that little adjustment and drop from 220 to 190 and, most importantly, keep it there.
     The diet allows for 1 day per week when you can just eat and drink anything.  I usually start the day with cookies and potato chips and just roll on through constant snacks of junk and into forbidden meals.  It's a lot of fun and it prepares me for another 6 days of the regimen.
     The first day after Cheat Day is just such a let down.  It's hard to even eat anything.  I'll be fine by tomorrow but right now I'm just too bored with my options to eat a single thing.  Yesterday was grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment