Thursday, July 30, 2015

Is football really around the corner?

     I know I'm in GA but it's still  95 degrees every blasted day.  All I know is my Fantasy Football league has started asking about who's IN and OUT this year and Tom Brady is back in the news.  I'm a football'aholic but it's still a little early for me.  Somehow by September 1st or 2nd I'll have a plan for a ridiculous draft for sure.

     Much like my learned southern appreciation for the importance and the difference of really good BBQ.  I get much more excited about the upcoming college football season than I do the NFL.  In a month that will be rolling!  What will I cook for opening day?  Right now I'm thinking pulled pork but that's because it's been too long since I had my pulled pork.  Yeah, Saturday is always a cheatday too so I can eat pulled pork sandwiches and drink beer all day.

     Wow, I think I've decided on what I want to make for opening  day.  Best way will be start the night before with a Chimney Cap in place if  there's any chance of rain.  I'll wake up to my butt somewhere in or past the plateau and I'll be rocking samaches by lunch.  Now I'm getting excited for football!

No comments:

Post a Comment